Paddock offers design assistance services to any interested design professional. We can prepare a set of plans, complete with an itemized equipment list and specifications, usually in a few weeks, when a preliminary schematic (containing information such as the proposed pool shape, depths, filter room location, etc. ) is provided. View examples of our design work from the projects featured on the web site, and contact us to discuss how we can help with your individual project.
We are pleased to provide the following additional resources for architects and consultants engaged in aquatic design:
- Paddock’s product library provides general information about our recirculating perimeters, filter systems, movable bulkheads, and deck equipment, along with generic specifications. Filter data tables are available on the web site as well.
- Customized or modified specifications are available from Paddock upon request when the performance requirements are provided. Similarly, a number of our CAD equipment details are available, as are sample bid documents and construction specifications (shotcrete or gunite). Simply call or e-mail and we can quickly supply you with an edited/amended specification for your project.
- Web links to our industry partners can provide you with information about other suppliers, builders, and designers.
Our Pool Designer’s Checklist identifies the items by related trades outside the scope of Paddock’s work necessary to complete your project design. Contact us to arrange a construction review before final plans are issued for bid. Some of the issues we can help you address are as follows:
- Bathhouse facilities
- Decks and deck drainage
- Structural requirements for pool and equipment room
- Plumbing and mechanical work, including pool heating system
- Electrical work
- Any items designated as “by others” in pool subcontractor’s scope